DATA-USAGE - Data Usage
About This Committee
This TC was established in August 2020 to serve as the US TAG to JTC 1/SC 32/WG 6 on Data Usage that was formed at the August 2020 JTC 1/SC 32 Plenary:
Terms of Reference:
1. Serve as a focus for JTC 1s Data Usage standardization program.
2. Develop standards in the area of Data Usage, including the two foundational standards on Guidance for Data Usage and Terminology and Use Cases.
3. Excluded are domain specific Data Usage deliverables, such as those within the scope of other JTC 1 entities.
4. Identify gaps in Data Usage standardization for consideration and propose potential new work for the relevant JTC 1 Subcommittees.
5. Identify JTC 1, ISO, IEC and external organization entities that are developing standards and related materials that contribute to Data Usage, and for each entity investigate ongoing and potential new work.
6. Develop and maintain a list of existing Data Usage standards produced and standards development projects underway within JTC 1 Subcommittees.
- Group ChairPaul Anderson, HP Inc
- Executive Board
INCITS Techncial Committees
- Cloud Computing and Distributed Platforms (CLOUD38)
- Cyber Security (CS1)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (AI)
- and Electronic Distributed Ledger Technologies (EDLT) (BLOCKCHAIN)
- Data Management and Interchange (DM32)
- Data Usage (DATA-USAGE)
- Digital Manufacturing (DIGITALMANUFACTURING)
- Governance of IT (GIT1)
- of Organizations (GOVERNANCE)
- Computer Graphics & Image Processing (H3)
- Cards and Security Devices for Personal Identification (ID-CARDS)
- IT Sustainability (ITS39)
- Internet of Things (INTERNET-OF-THINGS)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) (L1)
- Character Sets and Internationalization (L2)
- Coding of Audio, Picture, Multimedia, and Hypermedia Information (L3)
- Biometrics (M1)
- Programming Languages (PL22)
- Quantum Computing (QUANTUMCOMPUTING)
- Software and Systems Engineering (SSE)
- Open Systems (T3)
- SCSI Storage Interfaces (T10)
- Fibre Channel Interfaces (T11)
- ATA Storage Interfaces (T13)
- Information Technology Access Interfaces (V2)
- Office Equipment (W1)